Implementation & Support Analyst
DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nanodiamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Think of a barcode, but invisible and unfalsifiable. With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact — is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are looking for an Implementation & Support Analyst to join our team. This individual will support customer success by executing tasks necessary to support order-to-delivery, post-delivery, and general project engagement activities.
As part of the Operations team, you will collaborate with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to delight customers along their adoption journey by fostering successful use of DUST Identity solutions. You will support client relationships, work with DUST project teams to execute on program deliveries, and create materials used for testing, training, product documentation, and other client-facing interactions according to their business needs. You are key to DUST Identity’s customer success by delivering top quality results.
What You’ll Do
- Be a part of a close-knit, hardworking team that has a direct impact on the success of the company and the product the customer receives.
- Support the Operations team in workflows that interact with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to meet client requirements.
- Execute on daily tasks to meet requirements and scheduled deliverables of DUST materials, hardware, and software.
- Become an expert user of DUST hardware and software tools in order to create high-quality test data, scenarios, and materials for client deliverables.
- Create and maintain professional presentations, documentation, and other materials to facilitate communication of product specifications to clients.
- Fulfill customer success obligations by delivering project support services to realize customer business outcomes and enhance the overall experience with DUST Identity solutions.
- Perform thorough testing of DUST hardware and software and articulate feedback to the project team to ensure overall quality of product delivery to clients.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a Technical Field.
- 1-3 years of experience in project management and delivery
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate risks and seek additional help when needed to deliver quality work.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to deconstruct complex tasks into constituent parts.
- Able to self-manage and organize work on multiple projects while delivering consistent quality and results.
- Enthusiasm for working in collaborative teams with engineering, product management, sales, and marketing.
Experience in the implementation and/or testing of cloud-software applications.
Start Date: Immediately.
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
Please note: Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Award winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress
- Reverse commute with plenty of parking