DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are seeking an Implementation Analyst to join our team. This individual will support customer success by executing tasks necessary to support order-to-delivery, post-delivery, and general project engagement activities.
As part of the Operations team, you will collaborate with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to delight customers along their adoption journey by fostering successful use of DUST Identity solutions. You will support client relationships, work with DUST project teams to execute on program deliveries, and create materials used for testing, training, product documentation, and other client-facing interactions according to their business needs. You are key to DUST Identity’s customer success by delivering top quality results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be a part of a close-knit, hardworking team that has a direct impact on the success of the company and the product the customer receives
- Support the Operations team in workflows that interact with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to meet client requirements
- Execute on daily tasks to meet requirements and scheduled deliverables of DUST materials, hardware, and software
- Become an expert user of DUST hardware and software tools in order to create high-quality test data, scenarios, and materials for client deliverables
- Create and maintain professional presentations, documentation, and other materials to facilitate communication of product specifications to clients
- Fulfill customer success obligations by delivering project support services to realize customer business outcomes and enhance the overall experience with DUST Identity solutions
- Perform thorough testing of DUST hardware and software and articulate feedback to the project team to ensure overall quality of product delivery to clients
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a Technical Field
- 1-3 years of experience in project management and delivery
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate risks and seek additional help when needed to deliver quality work
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to deconstruct complex tasks into constituent parts
- Able to self-manage and organize work on multiple projects while delivering consistent quality and results
- Enthusiasm for working in collaborative teams with engineering, product management, sales, and marketing
- Experience in the implementation and/or testing of cloud-software applications.
Details You Should
- Start Date: Immediately
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: <5%
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer
What We Offer
- Award winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress