DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team to play a leading role in identifying and engaging top technology talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting efficiency as we grow as an organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the development and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions and create candidate pipelines for future needs.
- Partner with Technical Team Leaders to understand the talent needs of the business and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Generate leads/source candidates through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, social media, research etc.).
- Strategize on ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches.
- Ensure that candidates are seamlessly moving through the interview process.
- Manage offers by negotiating, acting as an internal advocate for candidates, and extending offers.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to effectively drive change and propose process improvements.
- Provide and present accurate weekly reporting based on key pipeline metrics.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience hiring technical talent by sourcing, pitching, and closing candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in-depth candidate sourcing and pipeline build-out.
- Prior In-house recruitment experience with a high-growth start-up; agency background helpful.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Broad-based ATS experience, preferably with Breezy.
- BS/BA degree.
Details You Should Know
- Start Date: Immediately
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: <5%
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
What We Offer
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress