DUST Identity is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our collaborative and multifaceted team dedicated to addressing vulnerabilities in the global supply chain.
How You Will Make an Impact
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our People and Culture team to play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting efficiency as we grow as an organization.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize on ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches.
- Directly source candidates through research, messaging campaigns, social media, referral generation, and events.
- Ensure that candidates are seamlessly moving through the interview process.
- Manage offers by negotiating, acting as an internal advocate for candidates, and extending offers.
- Work closely with senior business leaders to effectively drive change and propose process improvements.
- Recommend and drive improvements to scale our overall recruiting efforts by identifying tools, sourcing channels and overall hiring team engagement.
- Provide and present accurate weekly reporting based on key pipeline metrics.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience hiring both technical and non-technical talent by sourcing, pitching, and closing candidates.
- 2+ years of experience independently closing engineering candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in-depth candidate sourcing and pipeline build-out.
- Prior In-house recruitment experience with a high-growth start-up; agency background helpful.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Broad-based ATS experience, preferably with Breezy.
- BS/BA degree.
DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nano-diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Enabled by the development of new materials, cutting edge hardware, and exciting machine vision, DUST’s customers can ensure that every physical object - whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact - is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
Start Date: Immediately. Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Location: Framingham, MA