DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nanodiamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Think of a barcode, but invisible and unfalsifiable. With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact — is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to join our team. This individual will own implementation of customer accounts by coordinating contract scoping, contract execution, internal team coordination to support deliverables, training, and post-delivery support.
As part of the Operations team, you will collaborate with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to engage and support customers along their adoption journey by fostering successful use of DUST Identity solutions. You will own client relationships, coordinate and implement client solutions, and interface directly with users to provide training according to their business needs. You are front and center with DUST Identity’s customers by providing engagement oversight, resource orchestration, support, and issue escalation.
What You’ll Do
- Interact directly with clients to understand business needs, deliver full support services, and optimize communication to enhance the overall experience with DUST Identity solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to scope projects and own the process of Statement of Work authorship.
- Define and execute implementation plans based on client requirements and product capabilities by orchestrating resources, managing customer expectations, prioritizing tasks, and tracking requirements.
- Collaborate with product managers and technical teams to hand over the development of DUST hardware and software solutions for delivery to clients.
- Become an expert user of DUST hardware and software tools and apply that expertise to a wide variety of client solution needs.
- Onboard clients by delivering customized user training on the use of DUST materials, hardware, and software.
- Perform live, hands-on demonstrations of DUST materials, hardware, and software while displaying thorough knowledge and mastery of the solution.
- Ensure overall quality of the DUST solution delivery by performing thorough testing and reconciling against the client requirements and product specifications.
- Provide rapid response to resolve client issues, as well as track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solution.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in project management and client delivery. Experience in aerospace and defense is a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to deconstruct complex tasks into constituent parts.
- Experience working in collaborative teams of engineers, product managers, sales, and marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interface with customers to coordinate complex deliverables, provide training, and build rapport.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a Technical Field preferred.
Start Date: Immediately; Must be authorized to work in the United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply.
In accordance with client requirements on DUST Identity, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.
- Award winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress
- Reverse commute with plenty of parking