DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
As the Head of Revenue Operations you will report to the SVP, Revenue and work closely with GTM Leadership and various Operations and Systems functions to drive process alignment and increase business efficiencies. You’ll recommend, build consensus, scope and run cross functional programs and processes that have a direct impact on our operational efficiency and top line growth of all revenue lines. You’ll also work alongside team members who are smart and driven, passionate about their work, and thoughtful and caring in their interactions with colleagues and customers.
The Responsibilities Of This Opportunity Include:
- Build, scope, and own prioritization of the customer strategic roadmap and customer journey with an emphasis on optimizing the existing business processes and implementing new processes based on industry best practices.
- Collaborate with the broader Business Technologies, Data Analytics, Enablement, Customer Business Stakeholders, and other cross functional stakeholders to outline and articulate the business requirements, associated timelines for projects/ programs, and the required system changes behind them.
- Own work streams within the Go-To-Market plan that deal with customer systems, system automation, customer experience and engagement, sales processes, customer implementation, and onboarding.
- Work with Sales and Finance to define both internal and external processes about how we support customers who both expand organically on the platform or through contract expansions/ restructuring.
- Create customer facing collateral in collaboration with marketing. Engage with Sales teams in driving customer engagement strategy, revenue models, competitive differentiation, interface to engineering, and analysis of sales forecasts.
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Revenue, or Business Operations at a SaaS based company
- BA/BS degree in a business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS business industry best practices, common tools, and hands on experience administering or building with these tools to solve common business problems
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of CRM and outside of CRM (Excel/ Tableau)
- Experience with a highly varied and distributed tool stack across the entire customer journey
- Ability to work directly with senior leadership get clarity on a path forward and manage expectations
Details You Should Know:
- Start Date: Immediately
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Location: Newton, MA - Hybrid
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: None
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer
What We Offer:
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress