DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
As a Lead Front End Engineer, you will be a key member of our growing engineering team. You will help change the way physical objects are connected to the digital world. You will work closely with the design, development, and product teams on the delivery of new user experiences. A candidate must have demonstrated previous experience developing SaaS products on both web and mobile devices. Alongside the day-to-day work, you will play a key role in developing team and company culture from an early stage.
Your contributions will include:
- Grow and lead a team of passionate interface developers, spanning web and mobile disciplines
- Work closely with UX, Product, and other software engineers to architect and deliver frictionless user interfaces
- Leverage front-end expertise to construct modular interfaces and SDKs that allow rapid application development both internally and (eventually) by customers
- Enable quick, confident iteration by writing secure, maintainable code
- Mentor other developers, participate in code reviews, and act as a point of contact for architecture and cross-team initiatives
What You Bring
- Front-End experience building scalable SaaS applications including experience functioning as a team lead
- Expertise in modern front-end frameworks React, Vue, Typescript; Bonus points for experience with native development (mobile or desktop)
- Deep understanding of common and uncommon UI patterns and libraries, and experience building, supporting, or contributing to design systems or UI libraries
- Familiarity with common SDK and integration patterns
- Empathy for our customers’ needs and a strong desire to improve their daily experience
Details You Should Know
- Start Date: Immediately
- Location: Remote or local
- Business HQ: Newton, MA
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: If remote, we will provide the opportunity to travel to HQ at reasonable intervals.
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
- In accordance with client requirements on DUST Identity, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.
What We Offer
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress