DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
DUST Identity is looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to foster relationships with senior customer executives, and orchestrate account strategy through cross functional team alignment. As part of the Revenue Team, you will ensure excellence in customer implementation, retention, growth, and advocacy, as well as play a critical role in shaping and expanding the Customer Success team. The ideal candidate will be someone who has excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, and is a creative self-starter who takes ownership and advocates for clients.
Your contributions will include:
- Lead and manage the entire client journey from pre-sales and implementation, to adoption and value realization
- Build relationships with a variety of enterprise customers to understand their motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes
- Partner with Account Executives to build continuous growth strategies for your book of business and work with them to secure successful expansions and renewals
- Partner with customers to establish timelines, priorities, and success metrics for complex implementations
- Be able to prescribe relevant products and services that will solve customer pain points and move the needle on value drivers and KPIs
- Act as an escalation point to work with the cross functional colleagues to resolve issues quickly so as not to distract from strategic conversations with the customer
- Provides feedback to Sales and Product teams regarding potential business opportunities and product innovations, based on insights gained through service interactions with customers.
What You Bring
- 7+ years of diverse experience in Customer Success, Implementation, Project Management, and/or Support (preferably in SaaS). Knowledge of aerospace and defense, supply chain management, and manufacturing processes a plus.
- Proven technical skills. Ability to understand Customer’s challenges and advise on best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new/proprietary technology and adapt quickly
- Strong familiarity drafting and revising Project Management artifacts including Gantt charts, SoWs, ROMs, SLA’s, Project Status Reports, and Change Management
- Exceptional ability to utilize productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word (G-Suite equivalent), CRM, and Project Management tools
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Creative self-starter, but also detail-oriented and analytical.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Details You Should Know:
- Start Date: Immediately
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Location: Newton, MA hybrid
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- Travel: 10-15%
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer
What We Offer:
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Casual dress