DUST Identity provides security, integrity, and traceability to the world’s supply chains. DUST, or Diamond Unclonable Security Tag, uses diamond particles as unique and unclonable markers on individual items. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and made with diamonds! With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object — whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless work of art — is verified, authenticated, and ultimately, trusted.
DUST Identity is a fast-growing venture-backed startup at the intersection of innovations in materials, hardware, and software. DUST Identity is looking for new team members who are eager to take on the challenge of building the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Newton, MA team in support of the CEO. This is an opportunity to help shape and build the culture of an early-stage startup and also an opportunity to take ownership and define your responsibilities within the company. We’re looking for a self-starter with enthusiasm, energy, and passion.
What You'll Do
- CEO support with some senior management support as needed
- Coordinate travel, reconcile expense reports, schedule meetings, and manage calendars
- Prepare pre-meeting executive briefing documents and post-meeting follow-up
- Oversee office, vendor, and facilities management
- Help prepare materials for Board of Directors meetings (e.g. coordination of monthly reports and presentations on key performance and business metrics)
- Assist in organizing office-wide company meetings, internal company events, team outings and holiday events (in-person and remote)
- Assist with financial reporting
- Proactive communication to the company from the CEO office
- Assist with other projects as needed
What You Bring
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office
- 3+ years in a professional work environment (startup is a plus!)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Flexibility, agility, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-sufficiency and the ability to identify creative solutions to problems
- Excellent communication
Bonus points (optional)
- 3-5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Project management/coordination experience
Details You Should Know
- Start Date: Immediately
- Location: Newton, MA
- Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
What We Offer
- Award-winning startup with a product that matters
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not exhaustive, and other duties may be assigned as needed.