About DUST Identity
We believe that everyone deserves to know what they’re buying and who they’re buying it from, and we’re using quantum engineered diamonds to make that the standard supply-chain security solution. Our Diamond Unclonable Secure Tag (DUST) allows companies to secure their physical products with unique identities. We’re committed to giving businesses the tools they need to build, and track, products that their customers can TRUST. Backed by Kleiner Perkins, Lockheed-Martin, Airbus Ventures, and other leading VC’s we are ready to change supply-chain security at scale.
We are looking for an exceptional Vice President of Finance (VP Finance) with a proven track record of leadership to join a deep-tech and high growth company. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), The VP of Finance will serve as a key member of our leadership team with responsibility for all aspects of the global finance department and overall business operations. This is a high visibility role required to engage cross-functionally and maintain strong communications and relationships with all leadership.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do)
- Active participation in influencing company direction, growth, strategic planning, and financial forecasting as a member of the senior management team
- Develop and manage strong, collaborative relationships with business and technical leaders across the organization to drive business outcomes in line with our strategy and key priorities
- Oversight and leadership of annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the CEO; administration and review of all financial plans and budgets; monitoring of progress and changes to keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status
- Analyze and present financial statements in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement
- Develop and maintain a high performing finance organization by hiring, training, mentoring, and retaining top talent
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors
- Implement all necessary business policies, accounting practices, and financial controls
- Implement HR related policies to support our talent growth goals
- Interacting with the board of directors, potential investors, and board observers.
Qualifications (What You Bring)
- 8+ years of relevant analytical and management experience in Deep Tech / SaaS Product Finance, FP&A, or technology investing (VC/PE/fund).
- Public Accountant Certification (CPA) strongly preferred
- Proven experience with contract administration and vendor management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; Masters in Accounting or MBA.
- Strong communication; experience presenting to C-level and Senior Leadership
- A track record of close partnership with the senior leaders of an organization, influencing business decisions, and strategy.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Known for developing high performing teams, fostering collaboration, and creating a learning culture to stay ahead of the growth curve.
- Experience with Government contracts is preferred
Concerning Covid 19
At DUST Identity, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our team and our community. To do our part in limiting the spread, all team members that are able to work remotely during this time are doing so. We are sensitive to the individual concerns of each team member, and continue to reassess as more information and guidelines are released by the community.
Start Date: Immediately; Must be authorized to work in the United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply.